Free Infographic: Why We Need Both Mentors & Coaches
"Though good advice lies deep within a person's heart, the wise will draw it out." - Proverbs 20:5
The reality is there is a large overlap between the two leadership functions of mentoring and coaching. Yet there are distinct approaches to helping people.
In This One-Sheet, You'll Learn:
- When to mentor vs. when to coach
- The key difference between "putting in" vs. "drawing out"
- The "Big 3" for both mentors and coaches, including the purpose of both
- Difficulties to be aware of in both mentoring and coaching relationships
- When it's better to advise, and when it's better to ask
Learn to apply the benefits of mentoring and coaching to your ministry leadership today.
Download your free copy today.
Download the Why We Need Both Mentors & Coaches Pages infographic by clicking the button below to start applying these principles today!